Review Detail

Charming, Fun and Entertaining Children's Book!
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
"Messed is best, I always say.
That's the proper witch's way."

Grimelda: The Very Messy Witch is such a cute and fun Halloween book for kids to read to get in the spirit of Halloween! I love all the bright colors and the cute illustrations.

Grimelda is such a charming and lively young witch who loves to make pickle pie but she also loves to live really messy and when she begins to look for the ingredients to make her special pickle pie, she realizes that she is missing the main ingredient! and this begins her search throughout her messy house to find the pickle root and along the way she finds lots of other items and things that she didn't realize she was missing! So fun!

Grimelda's messy rooms are full of all kinds of spooky items like ogre's breath, creepy party books, scream cheese spread, "rot" sauce, bugs and lots of snails! Grimelda has lots of spooky yet fun items all throughout her house and it was fun to see what all she found as she was cleaning her messy house!

"Grimelda reached inside her tree.
She found her stinkweed potpourri
and lots of other missing loot,
but where'd she put that pickle root?"

This book is such a fun and entertaining book to read with your child and parents can look through the book with their child and and enjoy all the fun, cute illustrations in the book. I especially love the kitty cat, Wizzlewarts!!

I definitely recommend this book to any parent who has a child that loves Halloween and enjoys getting into the spirit of the holiday!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account