Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Gone the last book on the Dream Catcher trilogy. Janie is still struggling to deal with her life as a dream catcher and the consequences. Her dad appears in the picture, who happens to be more alike to her than what she thought. Her mom is a disappointment like always. Cabel the ever supported boyfriend. Martha Stubin the helping ghost hand. Captain her moral support.

This book deals more about what it means to be a catcher. What could happen depends on Janie's decision. It's really descriptive, it really makes you see what going on. While I like how it ended, there wasn't so much that stuck with me like Wake and my favorite Fade. I enjoyed it, but was expecting more. More from Janie's mother; I wanted her to care. Henry, Janie's father, wasn't that exciting, only the secret which separate him from Janie's mother. Cabel, with conflicting thought and emotions, was the same as always. I wanted more than decisions. Janie's fighting for improvement and becoming more mature, like the last two book. Not Janie kind of giving up and letting things flow. Like it but not love it. 3.5 to 4 Stars
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account