Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Frost Like Night is the conclusion to the amazing Snow Like Ashes series. I have loved every single book in this series and the conclusion did not disappoint. Since it was the conclusion, I don’t want to say too much so I don’t end up spoiling anything in the series.

There was everything I wanted in this book. There was action, character growth, surprises, edge of your seat moments. The book was told in dual POVs again, Meira and Mather, and I really enjoyed being in both their POVs. We got to see both of their perspectives on things and when they were separated, there was no wondering what was going on with the other group. We also got to see Ceridwen’s POV and she was an interesting addition. She was a warrior and not someone I would want to fight against.

The book picked up where the second left off and it was fast-paced the whole way through. I started it late at night and I couldn’t stop. I kept reading until I was finished. There was never a good stopping point where I wouldn’t be wondering what happened in the next chapter. 500 pages and it flew by!

A great conclusion to a great series.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account