Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I Loved: Love, romance, suspense and swoon, FRIGID has a little bit of everything.

Kyler and Sidney have known each other forever so there's no insta-anything. Their relationship, which plays out in this fast paced alternating POV, is like a slow burn that ignites and builds before finally erupting like a volcano of feels when they're stuck in a cabin during the Snowpocalypse. Did I mention someone might be trying to kill them too? Yeah, that's not stressful to the characters or the reader--much. O.O

I'll be the first to admit I am the worst person to watch a scary movie with because I constantly yell at the character(s) onscreen. "You can skip that shower tonight and leave those trashcans outside until the sun comes up, and for the love of all that is holy, DON'T GO IN THE KITCHEN! YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY ENOUGH.TO.DIE! DON---*sighs* Well, I hope that sandwich was worth ALL THE STABS YOU GOT!" *shakes fist*

FRIGID garnered a similar reaction and there was some yelling at these characters too, but in the "I've become invested in your story and I don't want to watch you die now." kind of way. I mean, really Syd, Kyler specifically told you to STAY.INSIDE! and---okay, I don't want to spoil anything but this is definitely one to read if a) You're a NA fan, b) Love JLA's books, c) Want a story with characters who will warm your hear right down to your toes or d) all of the above.

What Left Me Wanting More: How long do I have to wait for the next JLA book to come out? ;)

Final Verdict: Who needs milk, bread or T.P. during a snowpocalypse when you can hang out with Kyler?

*Strong language and sexual situations.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account