Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The idea for Fracture was amazing and I loved it a lot. It was really well written and a few surprising things happens in this book. Although the plot was good, the characters' weren't the best and seemed as if Megan Miranda didn't know what to do with one or two of them.
Good Points
What I loved about this book was that, even though the ending was boring I was hooked since the very first page. I really couldn`t put it down. Megan Miranda didn`t waste any time writing unimportant things. One of my favourite parts about this book was how much pressure was on Delaney to help Carson out and to make sure that he was okay. It was interesting reading the way Megan Miranda wrote the scene and described what was happening while still making it interesting. Another part that I liked was the last scene between Troy and Delaney. I knew something was going to happen but I flipped out not only when she showed him but also when he chose to accept it. I actually loved that part and flipped out. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves stories about near death experiences and how it effects people's lives.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account