Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I was waiting for this book for a year and a half and when I finally got it, I was like nearly in tears. But since it was a year after I had read Shiver and Linger, I had to read them again before finally reading Forever. When I was re-reading Shiver and Linger, I was just in love as he first time I had read them. This book did live up to my expectations and it also reach a bit beyond.

The characters are great, and since you read in more than one character's view, you got a great feel for what was happening. I felt that all the characters were amazing in the own way, and I wish that all books are just as good as this. My favorite character was Cole. I liked him a lot. Even though he was super smart and super weird, I felt strangely attached to him.

I loved this beautiful conclusion to The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy. I wish that all the other Maggie Stiefvater's books were as good as this one, not that they are bad. I thought that the Scorpio Races was pretty good, but I loved this the most out of all of them.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account