N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jessica

This book was great and sad. Great because its an amazing story about a girl whose lost her way and finds the road again with the help of her dead mother. Sad because it reminds me of my friend who lost her mother about a year ago. Im so impressed with how Lisa Schroder can write in poetry and still get the same picture out of it. I cant write one poem let alone get a picture out of it. Alice was a relatable character for me. She deals with her mothers death by distancing herself from her family. She throws herself into her music and the love of her boyfriend. I really like this cover because of the snowflakes. I also like how the girl is a shadow and it sais "do you believe in angels?" I don't think I really have a favorite character because there really aren't that many characters to chose from, but I like Alice's boyfriend because he's really supportive of her and that's a good thing to have in a guy. Looking for more Lisa Schroeder? When looking for more books she has written I came across a book that I love and didn't know had the same author, the book is called I Heart You You Haunt Me and it's a really fun fast read. Also go check out her website at, http://www.lisaschroederbooks.com/ Find out what happens when Alice is stuck in a snowstorm and her options are work with the people she has been avoiding ever since they came into her
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account