Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I want to start off by saying that I really liked this book, but I felt like it was so radically different than the first three books. It is almost like Westerfield built off the fame of the first book to just include this one in the series, although it could have been the start of another great series. I really felt closure at the end of Book 3, and this book reopened the Tally/David story, without giving me any closure.

On that note, once again, Westerfield does a great job at capturing human nature in the purest form. This time, he emphasizes the importance of reputations and social standing. Aya is an average, nobody, just like Tally was in the first book. She is struggling to make something of herself, and by the end, she realizes that being pretty and having a good reputation is meaningless.

The great part of the book is that the end sets things up that if Westerfield wants to create another book, he could certainly do so. I am curious to see what the future holds for Miss. Fuse!
Good Points
~Aya is a great main character, just like Tally, that has just as many flaws as strengths. A.K.A- She is real
~No Young Adult Genre archetypal love Triange
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account