Review Detail

4.1 28
Young Adult Fiction 496
Worth reading because the sequel is so much better.
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Jordan

Evernight is a high-class boarding school.  But there's something different about Evernight.  And Bianca isn't sure she likes it. 16-year-old Bianca is caught somewhere between the people who fit in and the people who don't.  Lucas is her first friend at Evernight. He falls into the "don't fit in" catergory and seems to like it that way.  But both Bianca and Lucas have dark secrets their hiding.  What happens when the truth is revealed?

Evernight was okay.  From the very beginning of the book, I know the writing could've been better, but I kept reading anyways.  It does seem to get a little better towards the end of the book.  I didn't really like Evernight, but it was definitely worth reading because Stargazer was a million times better.  Evernight requires a slightly more mature reader than Twilight.  I'm using Twilight as a comparison because I know so many people have read it, not because it's anything like Evernight.  Someone who's read  Blue Bloods would probably like Evernight.  Ages 13+.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account