N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by stephanie

At first, I thought the Immortal series had something to do with vampires so I was so psyched to read it because everyone knows that vampires are in right now. Unfortunately, it wasn't about vampires. Evermore is about something far more precious and unique than vampires so I wasn't overly disappointed. In fact, I was pretty glad got a copy.

What I loved about Evermore was the plot. I loved how Alyson created something completely different than the norm: the Immortals. Unlike today's popular supernatural stuff like werewolves, vampires, zombies and ghosts, Alyson creates a whole new category and that makes me extremely excited. :)

What I didn't like about Evermore were the not too few loose ends. It seemed like the Immortals weren't really descibed and I wish that there were more information about the Immortals like their speed, how they came to be, etc. The only real info that I got about the Immortals were 1) extremely fast 2) create dreams 3) immortal (duh!) 4) they can be killed and 5) have magic. Besides that, there weren't too many details. Are there other Immortals? If there's Immortals, are there other "supernatural" out there as well?]

The characters, Ever and Damen, were pretty well developed. Their relationship, though, is kind of shaky. It was founded on secrets, mysteries and hidden pasts so I'm not surprised if their relationship does end up in a moot - but I hope not though. :)

Overall, Evermore has a new paranormal being and so I encourage everyone to grab a copy and find out more about the Immortals!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account