N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Amanda

I expected a lot while reading Evermore because everyone was REALLY excited. And I will admit that I was a little disapointed. I got tired of Ever blaming herself for her family's death. It's obvious that it wasn't but she still wallows in self pity. Oh and why was she always against Ava. She was just trying to help her. But god forbid someone is nice to Ever. Beside those minor flaws Evermore was fantastic. Oh and if this book ever said anyone was a vampire I was gonna punch them in their fictional face. I was expecting something different, thankfully this wasn't needed. The whole idea that Ever had these great mind reading powers that annoyed her was interesting. I would have loved those powers but Ever was different. But of course Damen is the only person that could penetrate her tough exterior. Thanks Damen for making Ever fall head over heels. Am I the only one that gets annoyed at books with boys that are all a girl thinks about? I got over that though and the ending was very well crafted and I can't wait to read the next book in the series!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account