Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I've heard the book described as a cross between Twilight and Harry Potter. I'm not sure that does the story justice. While it pulls elements of paranormal, C.M. McCoy creates creatures and characters I've not seen before, like the Envoys. It's new, refreshing and every bit the page turner you want in a novel series. I don't want to spoil anything, this is simply a MUST READ, even if the genre isn't normally your style.

C.M. McCoy weaves a story with unique characters taking you on an emotional rollercoaster, one moment biting your nails the next laughing.

Don't start this unless you plan to sacrifice sleep, or a social life, or frankly anything that requires you to put it down. I waited until my newborn and toddler were in bed and stayed up way too late trying to absorb every amazing detail in the story. Those two sleepless nights were worth every single second!

The second book is not out yet, but I cannot wait to get it in my hands and tear through every page. At least 3 times. With a pot of hot coffee ready.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account