N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by ahlam qerqez

Eclipse, at first I was thinking of the name of the book, and trying to guess why Stephenie Meyer ever thought of naming it that way. Before I read the book, I began to form a hypothesis, and thought well maybe because (as I read in the summary) when an eclipse is formed in real life, the moon covers up the sun, and I thought that might have been Jacob Black trying to cover up Edward so he can be noticed to Bella, or something related to that jealousy between Edward, and Jacob. Lets get on to the book. I can't say it was the best one of all the three, because I honestly thought it would be better, because of all the enthusiasim and happiness that was roaming around me while I was waiting, dreadfully and hoping it would come out as soon as possible. When I got the book and it finally reached my hands, I didn't feel the happiness I once had for Twilight, or Newmoon. The story was a little boring, and too much, is too little. Like she wrote way too much descriptions that got me frustrated and began to skip through pages, which I regret. I mean there should be more action, not just that one scene where Victoria comes, and stuff. If this is fantasy then there should be even more fantacy, and stuff. I also didn't like all that love and physical emotions, I mean in Twilight it had so much suspense that I could take and I wanted more! Here, just oh he kissed her, and stuff. I actually really thought it would be better, and I HOPE the last book Breaking Dawn is way better! The plot is simple, a couple of vampires invade Forks, and are killing people. Bella and Edward try to find them, and by scent they find out it's Victoria. The story goes on between the jealousy between Edward and Jacob. My favorite part was when Jacob was sleeping next to Bella as Edward watched raging with jealousy, it was hilarious! I loved some scenes, and it was okay, I probably would rank it a three and a half out of five. Thanks Stephenie Meyer! I love your books, and all you readers should read it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account