Review Detail

4.4 70
Young Adult Fiction 575
Wanting a taste of a perfect blend of Romance and Action? Try Divergent.
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I really enjoyed this book and it worked really well with the twists and turns. There were times when I just couldn't put the book down. I heard about it from a group of friends, and the movie was coming out, so i decided to try it.For a Fantasy Romance reader, I really didn't expect there to be high hopes, But, boy, was I surprised.
Tris was just beautifully written with her strong character, and I could clearly relate to her feelings. I also found myself being moved in a different way. Roth clearly had a clear image in her mind of what she wanted her protagonist to be like. She made a good choice writing from Tris's point of view.
Four was great. He wasn't shown much, but it was clear from the way that he was always there when Tris was in need made him a perfect love interest. Even I fell in love with him. His caring and protective feelings of Tris are not shown too much through out the book but they are clearly there.

I would really like to see more of Tris and Four's relationship through out the second and third books.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account