Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Roth has caught me completely in this debut novel of hers. . . I can't wait for the next installment. She is epic. . . I LOVE FOUR!!!!

I loved Roth's dystopian novel, especially its Heroine. Beatrice Prior of Abnegation steps into the simulation room to find out which faction she belongs to. . . She is frightened about her results and she should be. She's a Divergent, she has the qualities of Abnegation, Erudite and Dauntless, from here she is perplexed. How will she choose? She ends up choosing Dauntless, the braves. Finds herself in reckless and unbelievable heights of danger, in a few weeks she has now control over fear, not actually fearless but in control. She ranks first in the initiation. This is quite spoiling the people who haven't read it yet, anyway the book is AH MAY ZING! You've got to grab a copy!
Good Points
It is impossible not dream about. The level of danger keeps the reader on the edge of his seat. It is well crafted and I praise the writer for bringing such an amazing book into the modern world.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account