N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Oh
My
Gods.

So….I find myself thinking about anomalies, phenomena—things that you wouldn’t think are possible.

Like,

Lightning striking in the same place twice

The flap of a butterflies wings causing an earthquake

Writing a third novel in a series that is just as good if not better than the first two.

I don’t know about lightning or butterfly wings, but I do know about Deity, the third novel in the Half-Blood series. I will shout from the mountaintops that Deity is a phenomenon—a captivating, gut-wrenching exploration of desire—desire for love, for truth, and for power. In a reality where everyone has secrets, where light and dark are a tangled web, and where love and fate battle for the heart; Jennifer L. Armentrout once again, manages to push us to the edge of a cliff where we are more than willing to jump head first into her world.

This was my favorite book of the series so far! The suspense is heighted, the romance is steamy, and the chaos is abundant. Plus...the gods. We saw quite a few greek gods in Deity, and I have to say, I loved them so hard--whether they were good or bad! Jennifer just knows how to write a story that sucks you right in!!

And the whole Seth or Aiden thing....I won't say much other than, WOW! I want to go right back to the beginning and start all over again!

Deity will leave you breathless, aching for a clue about what is next for Alex, for Aiden, for Seth—and for the fragile world that rests upon their shoulders.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account