Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I loved: Deception was the type of book that I wanted to put in the freezer on several occasions (get my cheesy Friends reference). This story was INTENSE. Deception has everything you could want in a sequel--gut-wrenching emotion included. Rachel and Logan's story continues as they try to outsmart and outrun the Commander while having to face their own deep fears and insecurities. Nothing is easy in the Wasteland, and when they realize there is a traitor among their group every moment they cannot figure out who it is a dangerous one.

I don't know what to tell you about the ending other than you will immediately want the next book because this story is not even close to being finished. There is so much story left to be told and I'm a little afraid of what's going to happen next; I'm sure C.J. has many more tricks up her sleeve that will leave me hiding the next book in the freezer as well.

Final Verdict: Defiance fans will love it. If you haven't started this series, I suggest you do. You won't be disappointed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account