Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Deadly Kisses the story of a teenager, Aiden Grant (Ad) who after dying on a car accident along with her best friends,Sabrina, chooses to "walk the world" as a Grim Reaper. He loves he's new job, delivering souls to the places they deserved. But, after his boss, Abe (as of Abraham Lincoln) gave him the assignment to take the soul of Sabrina's cousin, Bee (Beatrice), who he happens to be in love with, everything starts going down hill. Bee has a story of her own. Aiden failed to take her soul, only half of it stay with him and half of his soul stay with her. Told from Aiden perspective, the story takes on the struggle to be in love and the impossibility of it. It's a fast-paced and easy read with dark humor. Aiden and Bee's acceptance for death is sometimes hilarious. There isn't a lot going on, but the way the Grim Reaper's life (afterlife) and the living world collide, makes it interesting and unique. While, there is some flaws and few holes, I really enjoy it. But clearly the story isn't done, maybe a second book? It still leaves some questions unanswered. I didn't love it but didn't hate it either; it's an okay book. 3.5 (maybe 4) Stars
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account