N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lulu

I had alot of expectations for Crescendo because I absoloutley loved Hush, Hush and I was not dissapointed.  When Crescendo starts your with Nora and Patch and they're living happily ever after just as you would expect. But as unusual things begin to happen to Nora and Patch is hanging out with Nora's arch enemy Marcie Millar, Nora begins questioning Patch and therir relationship. This book made me want to jump with joy when Patch and Nora were together, and yell at Nora when she pushed him away. I love it when books make you feel emotion towards the characters. I had no idea what was going to happen in the end and was amazed. I really liked the new characters that were introduced like Scott, who was a little confusing at times but he was still totally awesome. I can only say one bad thing about this book at that is is that it ended, it left me on a total cliff hanger and I can't wait for the next book to come out. Becca Fitzpatrick is an amazing author and I love her books so far and I can't wait to read more.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account