Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Nora Grey's life is still, far from perfect. Surviving an attempt on her life wasn't pleasant, but at least she got a guardian angel out of it. A mysterious, magnetic, gorgeous guardian angel. But despite his role in her life, Patch has been acting anything but angelic. He's more elusive than ever (if that's possible) and what's worse, he seems to be spending time with Nora's archenemy, Marcie Miller.

Okay the fan girl in me has to get this out, can I please have Patch as my guardian angel?! please!!! Okay, got that off my chest, on to my review. I really enjoyed this book. I devoured 'Hush, Hush' in 2 days and this one as well. I could not put it down!

I love how strong Nora is. She is tough and doesn't take you know what from anybody. I'm not saying she makes the greatest decisions, but it's nice to see a female character with pizazz!
I craved the scenes with Patch and Nora and shook my fist when they were not together! I could not wait to find out what happens next. Becca Fitzpatrick delivered! Now I have to wait another agonizing 9 months for the 3rd book of the series! Gah! Seriously, if you loved 'Hush, Hush' and you have not yet read this book, go get it now! NOW! You are missing out. And if you haven't read either 'Hush, Hush' or 'Crescendo'...well, you're missing out as well! A strong 4/5 stars for this one! Now I will wait impatiently for the 3rd book....
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account