Overall rating

Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Learning Value

N/A
Reader reviewed by ktirrell

Almost all of my friends have read the book Crank. First I read it then I gave it to my friend Jaclyn. I know the three girls that sit next to my in Spanish are reading or have read it. I absolutely recommend that you read this book. It is the kind of book you do not want to put down. When I first started reading it I said well I will read twenty pages and next thing I know I was on page two-hundred and thirty-seven. I could not put the book down. Each page is like a vacuum that keeps sucking you in and you think it would be easy to put the book down but you can not. The book Crank is about a teenage girl that the not so wonderful part of life is happening too. There is distrust, anger, sadness, and overall suffrage in her life. The only time she can achieve some happiness is when she gets high but after that few hours or when she wakes up there are all those feeling putting her back into her depression. It was not always like that though; she used to be a straight A student but that one time she ever stayed with her dad ruined her. If you like poems, and intense stories this book is definitely for you. I could read it over and over until I memorize it. Before I never liked to read and Crank opened up to show me that not all books are boring there are books for everyone. So if you do not like to read try reading Crank and if you do like to read try reading Crank. Crank is that amazing!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Latest Additions