Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The beginning was a little slow for me, because honestly it has been so long and only certain details stuck with me. I skimmed some of the book but was totally immersed in others.
I think that once I got into the action and figured out what was going on again, the reason I would be taken out of the story is that it felt choppy to me when it was switching between the characters. They should have been some sort of marker showing when it switched the focus.
The part that kept my attention the most was the Tessa/Jem/Will scenes. There is so much tension and I am smack in the middle of it with my heart. I don't know the right answer, because someone gets hurt, or Jem has to finally die. Which would suck. And may or may not be a part of this story. I don't know because when I wrote this part of the review I was only 200 pages in. Just a hunch of what will happen.
There were so many twists, hot scenes, amazing heart fluttering declarations that I didn't know what to do with myself for the last part though.
I think the ending was as perfect as I could possibly think of or imagine considering and it made me happy with the story.

Bottom Line: Slow in places but amazing ending.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account