N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Courtney

Not sure I liked this anymore than I did the first book but it still sparked my interest enough to continue reading the series.  Now that Zara and her friends have all the pixies trapped, more pixies from around the world are heading to their town to take over as Pixie King and rule the territory! One of the pixies that show up is Astley, he seems charming and nice but can you really trust a pixie?!  Astley and the other new pixies are trying to capture Zara and want to take down anyone in their way.

This story at times is frustrating to me but still enjoyable.  I thought there was a lot more that could have happened that didn't.  A lot of unnecessary side stories going on and some of the story just didn't seem to flow very well.  The side story about Devyn, Cassidy, and Issie really annoyed me but that is just my personal opinion.  The things I liked about it though was the new addition of Astley, I still can't figure out whether to trust him or not but his character is just fascinating to me.  I also enjoyed the little bits of romance between Zara and Nick but I wish their relationship developed more.  I enjoyed the action and suspense also!  I still think the story is very unique and creative and have to say that I am going to continue reading because I have to find out what happens!! 

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account