Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Adriana M.

*SPOILER ALERT*

In the final installment of the "Twilight Saga" we find that Bella and Edward are finally getting hitched. She continues to insist on becoming a vampire, and Edward is still reluctant. Some unexpected things happen, but in the end all is well.

I think I can say that I am satisfied with how the Twilight series ended with this book. However, I just did not see any of the Renesmee stuff coming. I mean, 'Renesmee'??!??, the name alone is pretty out there. I thought that there would be more of a build up to Edward and Bella's wedding, and definitely more of a build up and focus on Bella's transformation into a vampire. I could have done with more of those things, and less of the pregnancy and volturi stuff. But all in all, I just wanted Edward and Bella to be together (Team Edward all the way). I did like that Jacob got to still keep a piece of Bella, and that finally Bella became a part of the Cullen family. The 700+ pages went by kind of fast suprisingly, and I was glad that Bella found she had a special power that helped in the end to save her family. I do believe though that "Twilight" is the best of the series.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account