N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by valerie

if i summarize breaking dawn, i wouldnt end. so basically what happend is bellad and edward gets married and then off to Isle Esme for their honeymoon. There, Bella soon discover that she was pregnant and this shocked and scared Edward. They come home to Forks really early to get checked by Carlisle, Edward's father. She gets really sick by carrying this powerful baby so they tld her dad that she got a disease where they came from and she needs to be quarantined. JAcob also knew so he was outraged and the werewolves thought tht this baby would be a great harm to evryone. this also when bella becomes a vampire because edward turned her into one after she gave birth to renesmee and she was dying. The volturis discover that this had happened and they decided to go after the cullens to kill that baby because them,too, thoguht that this baby was a threat. but the cullens gathered every vampire coven in the world they knew to be witnesses that this child was not a threat. there was no action in this book so the end was kinda boring. the voltuirs came and they believed that the baby is not harmful. (they talked for hours 0___0) the end was very happy and joyful because bella also has a special ability. this ability could block other vampires who have a special ability. at then end he reverses her ability so edward could read her mind!

this is the last book of the twilight saga. i hope stephenie still writes! =O
anyways, this book is awesome. some people did not like it. they complain too much. but overall it was awesome and well written.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account