Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by TruBlu93

OVERVIEW
I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Edward Cullen. You may BITE your bride. After their fantabulous wedding, thanks to Alice, of course, Edward and Bella fly over to Brazil, Esme's Island to be exact, for their oh-so-short honeymoon. Why is that? When changes in Bella's diet occur, there's only one explanation for it, Renesemee.

REVIEW
I've read so many thoughts on this book, I'm kinda unsure of my own, but here goes nothing. At the beginning of Breaking Dawn, it was VERY VERY BORING. Especially when it got into Jacob's book. [MAJOR SPOILER] After he imprinted on Renesemee, things started heating up, but the fire never really did start. I honest think it was really stupid for Bella to get pregnant. Like I get how it all adds up and everything, but I just felt that was like a last resort kinda thing. [SPOLIER ENDED.] I am happy with the way Stephenie ended the series though. I also am upset that it's all over, because like Harry Potter, it's just one of those series you never want to live to see the end of. Over all, Breaking Dawn was just an OKAY book. It was definitely NOTHING compared to the original, Twilight, which is and always will be my favorite of the sega. So for now, I'll be looking forward to Midnight Sun, hopefully, Mrs. Meyer will be able to continue and finish the complete book, despite what happened.

I GIVE THIS ONE THREE THUMBS UP
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account