N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Natalie

I have always been a fan of the series. The world Meyer has created is uniquely addicting. Throughout the series, Bella has had obstacles getting in the way between Edward and her. Getting married with Edward meant sacrificing important things such as her friends, family, growing older and even having a family of her own. Did this happen? No.

In the end, Bella got everything a husband, immortality, a child (which by the way is totally unexpected and far fetched), her conflict with Jacob resolved, even her father, Charlie hints in knowing Bella's new life. Although I like the fact that the book had a happy ending, everything semed to get solved too easily with no real climax or action.

Not to metnion the fact that she has a child and Jacob imprints on her. I wanted Jacob to get over Bella and impring on someone else but not Bella's CHILD!!!! Also, throughout the series, Bella and Edward led a PG love life but after their wedding, it seems that all they could do was have sex and think about having sex.

All in all, this was not the best book in the series. Be prepared to get disapointed.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account