Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I wanted to read Breakable because I loved Easy, the romance, chemistry and emotion. It has been awhile since I read the first, which is good because its the same story, we just get Landon's perspective.

I fell just as hard for him this time as I did in the first reading. He is so hard working, loyal and working through his pain and past. I couldn't remember details from what exactly happened to him or Jackie's past for that matter so it felt like a fresh read.

It was nice to get more of an understanding behind why the Lucas vs Landon wasn't handled better. He is insecure at times and more of a sensitive soul that I would have imagined, but we get to see what has formed him into the person he is now.

We get to see Landon as a teen in high school fresh as he is dealing with the monsters of his past. We see his unlikely best friend situation as well as his emotional issues being so fresh and impacting every aspect of his life.

Things were pretty rough, and his life especially academically was going downhill, and we see the professor and long time family friend step in and give him some challenges and offer to help if he can pick himself up.

The ending was nice and I enjoyed reading this new perspective on Lucas and Jacquline's romance as well as what made Landon into who he became.

Bottom Line: Good addition to Easy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account