Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I was recommend this book on goodreads, and as soon as i read the description, i thought "not another stupid love triangle". I'm not a huge fan of love triangles as you may presume,because i think that they ruin the story in opinion. However overall I did enjoy this book.

Kylie has serious parents issues, and i don't mean that the small petty ones, I mean serious that it should be on a talk show serious. Also to top it all off she sees a ghost or "solider dude" who play a major part in her life as she may think. Then all to suddenly Kylie gets sent to shadow falls camp for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Little does she realize that this camp isn't like any normal camp, a camp for the supernatural (like Hogwarts for wolves, fairies etc) but the only problem is Kylie thinks shes human or is she?

Then theirs the love triangle, meet Lucas the sexy wolf who Kylie holds a grudge against since childhood, but then comes to a conclusion that he isn't so bad as she thought. Then Derk's the Fae, who wants to be her boyfriend from day one. (im team Lucas BTW) .

Overall this novel is about discovering who you are, friendship (high five to Miranda for what she did to her piano teacher.) love, and betrayal. I would recommend this to anyone who are fans of the supernatural.

But if i could criticize one thing -other then the love triangle.- donating blood to your vampire friend? I don't think i could exactly do that unless i really had to in a near death situation. I cant wait till the next book hopefully *spoilers* we find out what Kylie is, and more of Lucas!:p
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account