Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
What I Loved: I really liked the characters. Mia and Ethan were great on their own, but I also enjoyed their interactions and how they both handled the internship. It was fun watching them fight their attraction to each other too and their little spurts of jealousy were so funny and cute. I really loved Mia, surprisingly, especially her relationship with her parents and grandmother. She was a very confident and open person, as evidenced by her being the subject of many of her mother’s pieces of artwork, which I really appreciated and would’ve loved to have seen illustrated in some way. Ethan was great, too. He was very sweet and caring and I adored his roommates. Mia’s roommates, too.

Left Me Wanting More: I was hoping for more of a progression with their relationship. I’m used to more happening between the two main characters and we really didn’t get much of that here. While it fit with their story and all, I wanted more. The drama wasn’t really all that deep, too. Everything about this book was on the lighter and fluffier side, but in a good way.

Final Verdict: Overall, it was a very cute, fast, and fun read. Even though the ending was a bit predictable, it was still enjoyable. I am definitely looking forward to more from these authors and this series. If you’re looking for a light-hearted, fun read with a decent amount of romance, then you’ll definitely enjoy this book.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account