Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I’m not on who follows the happening of Hollywood, so I went into this with a little hesitation.It is about Ava and Sophia, who as sisters that have been introduced to the world of Hollywood because of their videos that they have been doing and became “famous” for and their success continues. Ava and Sophia have a strong bond with each other, and that is tested throughout this and the love lives of both sisters are just a mess, and that doesn’t help either. They both are stuck in “love triangles” and with celebrities involved it added to the drama of the relationships. There is also a mystery that need to be solved as to who is trying to sabotage their success. It is discovered who, and it wasn’t who I was thinking, but now these two sisters have some things to work out, and the ending was a pretty good one. Overall, this made for a light and fun read, with the fashion and drama that was non stop. There are some unanswered questions that I’m sure will be answered, in the next book. I did enjoy this for the most part, and I think fans of chick lit, drama and fashion will love it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account