Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Belles is essentially about a teenager named Izzie who is uprooted from everything she's ever known, and plopped down into a world completely unlike everything she grew up with. Izzie's character was incredibly endearing, and though she occasionally made bad decisions, you couldn't help but love her.

I honestly didn't like Mirabelle up until the very end, and even then, she still has a lot of growing to do. Mirabelle started off as a spoiled, self-centered, rich girl, and she was completely unable to realize that Izzie's life had changed drastically. As the book went on, Mirabelle started opening herself to Izzie and allowing herself to realize that Izzie was like a fish out of water. Once that happened, Mirabele became much more likeable.

There's not much to say about Savannah, except that I feel that her character was over done. Savannah was mean to the point of being unrealistic. I literally just graduated highschool, so I do know about mean girls, and while mean girls can be rude and catty, they're almost never downright cruel to the exten that Svannah was.

All in all, I enjoyed this book, and I can't wait for the next one!
Good Points
I really enjoyed this book. It was interesting watching the characters grow throughout the book. The plot was interesting and it flowed smoothly
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account