Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Asunder is excellent! I had a bunch of expectations about the quality of the book, all of which were set by the wonder that is Incarnate, and Asunder soared above every one of these expectations. Jodi Meadows’ second book is just as impressive as her first. It picks up right where Incarnate left off, building on the framework set up in Incarnate and still managing to be a book that could be a stand-alone. I discovered more about all the characters, even Ana, and my love for all of them- Sam, Ana, Stef, Sarit, and many others- grew tenfold. Though the world was shown to us in the first book, we undoubtedly learn many more secrets of its existence in Asunder. (Spoiler alert!) This applies especially to the tower and the shocking truth Ana discovers in it. Another major part of this books was the romance. Ana and Sam’s relationship has definitely progressed since Incarnate and it continues to progress throughout Asunder. Their relationship develops at a natural speed- neither too slow or too fast- and has just enough tension to make it part of the plot. All in all, Asunder is a delicious read that is very well-written and developed. I am already eager to read the next one!
Good Points
The plot is intricate and the world is unique.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account