Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I loved and recommend this book:)
Good Points
What I loved about Asunder, oh the writing it flowed with each page and made me keep going, I have come to love author Jodi Meadows writing! This 2nd book in the trilogy lead me down a path of AH-HA moments as well as ARE YOU KIDDING ME moments. I really liked how Ana the main character found more of herself in this book, she was a new last book, that was to be expected being a new soul. Asunder gave little Ana a voice a mission. I really enjoyed Asunder giving me hints here and there but without letting you know all of it or being predictable in the plot. Ana has begun to have friends in Heart I was always on my toes the entire book as too who can Ana trust and who is leading her on, loved that! Alot of books give away the surprise, nice to not see these surprises coming.

I was encouraging Ana in my head on a mission to find information about the almighty Janan, that is kind of like the people of Hearts God per say. She wanted answers and Ana was willing to risk alot to get those answers. Also in this book people were out to get the New Souls which was something that I was on edge about, I first thought why wouldn't they embrace Ana? However I come to realize why would they accept someone new the people haven't had anything new in 5 thousand years. It was an all out attack and I for one could not figure out up until the end who it was, well written by Jodi!!!

Sam's character Ana's new guardian in Heart and love interest, the romance was killing me I stated in the first book that I loved the way the romance was written, Asunder was driving me mad. I want you, no I can't have you, I need you, no it's wrong!!! Come on Come on figure it out, the cat and mouse chase was not what I had in mind. So that really annoyed me, I didn't want a steamy scene or anything of course I just wanted them to figure it out. I did love how author Jodi Meadows, didn't include anything steamy but we needed less of a game from Sam. So frankly Sam you annoy me.....I was really tired this book of the whining going on by more than a few characters, that just seem to drag out a little.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account