N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Lulu

Louis Rennison is a genius. NO book has ever made laugh out loud like hers do. I love this book so much. My friends who have read it say I'm just like Georgia. THe weirdest things happen to her. First she dresses up as an olive for a party BAD CHOICE, and her friend miss BIG KNICKERS lol, never says anything very nice. They also make out with each other's leg to know if they're good at kissing, lol. They stalk boys until they get them, and Georgia always has red bottomosity, which means she's always got the GENERAL HORN which means she likes a thousand boys at a time, lol. THere's the SG, which is the "sex god" but they've never even kissed. THere's mark the GOB, he's got a huge mouth which freaks everyone out, There's Dave the laugh, he's such a laugh and cute too lol. And there's the guy who has a little "bussiness" he teaches girls how to kiss, but you have to pay, lol. Oh yea and you can't forget Georgia's parents and little sister,libby, and beasty cat, angus. But angus is scared of libby, and libby pees in georgia's room and Georgia's mother has big NUNGA NUNGAS lol, she can balance a tray in her chest, lol and her father is just a nut, and well you JUST NEED TO READ THIS BOOK. YOU'LL LOVE IT.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account