N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Leslie J. de la Rosa

Friends forever, friends for life, friends for all eternity not even death can separate us. In the case of Julie and Sam this might be true. Julie and Sam have been best friends since practically forever, they share a love for dancing in fact that's how they met at a dancing studio. Both girls are glued together, you cant see Julie without Sam being close behind or vise versa, but when during their junior year Julie gets diagnosed with cancer their plans for their future together is shattered in a dream of pain and loss. Slowly but surely everything starts to fall apart in Jules and Sam's life. Can their friendship last? Will the pain of enduring cancer be too much? I absolutely loved this book it showed me what true friendship was all about, since the book is narrated from both girls point of view, I got to experience to different worlds in one. This book is amazing, I recommend it to anyone, although I might warn you you’re in for real water works, I cried for like 30 minutes at the end its like you can feel the characters pain. Davida Wills Hurwin did a wonderful job with this book; it will touch your heart and take you through “A Time for Dancing”.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account