Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
This book was so FREXING awesome, its just to hard to explain unless you read it. All of its parts were perfect, the plot, characters and the writing style. This book was full of plot twists, and I had to keep changing my prediction for the ending. At one point I thought that will discover a hidden fuel source that will help them reach their destination in time for Amy to see her parents again. Then I thought at one small part that Elder and Amy will die from the crazy Feeders, as the majority of them were insane. And section before the ending finished with another dramatic twist, which was just brilliant, and left me craving more.

I loved how Orion left those messages for Amy, it showed a softer and better side for the man we all thought a criminal. I still didn't get why Amy still hated him so badly at the end, all he ever did was to protect the people on board. I guess the idea of having her father nearly murdered probably didn't help, but he wasn't all that bad. I was also a bit worried about her mental state when she had tantrum about taking Orion with them on the shuttle, he's frozen, he can't do any damage.

I didn't understand why the people on the ship were so cruel towards Elder, especially after everything he did. He took them off Phydus, tried to rule the ship in a balanced way while dealing with the ship's slow death, and trying to solve the mystery of the engine. I saw the no reason to hate him, unless you the evil Luthor, who was just a cruel man. I understand how they must of been angry about being under the influence of the drug, but that's no reason to vent it all out on the one who stopped it.

I loved this book through and through, and every page was perfect, no, every sentence was perfect. This book was frexing awesome!!!
Good Points
-Love the plot twist(s)!!!!
-The messages/clues left by Orion
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account