Review Detail

3.3 7
Young Adult Fiction 281
With steamy romance(s) and a main character I felt for so I devoured even though the premise isnt th
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
I really enjoyed this one, but there wasn't anything that completely made it original. I mean, I connected with Skye, and I liked the tension with the triangle being Devin and Asher. I personally liked Asher a lot more because he is dark, handsome, and the banter and on the other hand the tender moments they have. Devin just never really seemed to get his chance to really shine, and though they have moments they seem to come too late after Skye and Asher connected.
But Skye is conflicted so there is still the triangle, but my personal choice has been made, and it would take a lot to change my mind in the next one.
I enjoyed Skye coming into her own and learning and mostly being really frustrated by her powers and learning about her history. Her parents died when she was little so of course there were things that she didn't know about them, but the two new boys, that are vying for her heart and her destiny shake everything in her life up and make her open her eyes to who her parents were and what that means for her.
I will def be continuing with this series.

Bottom Line: With steamy romance(s) and a main character I felt for so I devoured even though the premise isnt the most original.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account