N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Sage

13 Little Blue Envelopes is about a girl named Ginny, who after her Grandmother's death is sent on a wild scavenger hunt throughout Europe with nothing but thirteen blue envelopes and her backpack. She must follow four simple rules:

Rule #1 You may only bring what fits in your backpack. Don't try to fake it with a purse or a carry on.

Rule #2 You may not bring guidebooks, phrasebooks, or any kind of foreign language aid. And no journals

Rule#3 You cannot bring extra money or credit/debit cards, travelers checks etc. I'll take care of all of that.

Rule#4 No electronic crutches. This means no laptop, no cell phone, no music, and no camera. You can't call home or communtcate with anyone in the US by internet or telephone. Postcards and letters are acceptable and encouraged.

During this trip she learns alot about herself and her grandmother than she ever thought that she would. It was a great book I loved the concept of a scavenger hunt and I felt like I was a part of her journey accross Europe. It was an excelent Summer Read!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account