N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by GirlwiththeBraids

Ginny is convinced that the only thing that makes her interesting is her aunt, a starving artist and constant traveler. When her aunt dies of brain cancer, Ginny cant understand whats ahead of her. Days filled with boring scenes and an unoriginal life? Then she receives a letter & from her aunt. She discovers that her aunt wrote 13 letters before she died, all addressed to Ginny. She sends Ginny off on a journey, to different countries to complete different tasks. Who said Ginny couldnt be interesting and exciting? But its still her aunt that is making her that way and its all a game. It finally hits Ginny: her aunt is dead. Now, she has to be her own person.

13 Little Blue Envelopes is One-in-a-Million. It was completely creative and unusual! The author flowed with a new, fresh idea and it turned out great. I would have liked to read more about Ginnys mom and her home in New Jersey but it seemed that Ginny was caught in the moment and it rarely came across her mind. As the story developed, so did the characters and the descriptions of the settings blew me away! The writing is great and I look forward to reading more by this author in the near future. I could never imagine the countries that were spoken of but now I can with the help of this book. The reasons I rated this book a 4 are specified below.

Contains:

*brief nudity
*homosexuality of a minor character involved in two chapters
*sensuality
*sexual references

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account