Review Detail

4.1 23
Young Adult Fiction 657
Interesting Storyline, but a bit boring after the beginning.
Overall rating

Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
The plot was exceptional and it had some strong points. The thing that got to me the most was how boring it got after about page 30. I was really excited to see how this book would turn out and at the beginning I thought, " Wow, this is going to be an AWESOME book!". But, I am sad to say I was kinda disappointed in the author of the book. Instead of a exciting, adventurous novel with swooning love, it was a boring, sucky, book overall. I did like some parts of the story but that was only a little bit of the book. The concept of the book is weird( I mean little girls the same age as me wanting to have babies!) and to say the least, creepy. The romance in it I didn't feel at all. She only liked Linden because when compared to his father he seemed nice. When, in reality he is just a shy, awkward boy who doesn't know what the real world is like. I sorta liked Gabriel but in the end he wanted her to stay in the mansion. I would have never wanted her to stay in that creepy place! I don't know exactly how to rate this book so I just gave it a 3 star. I would maybe recommend this book to people who like creepy books with a sliver of a story line. I will probably read the second book just to see what happens to her and Gabriel.
Good Points
It had an interesting plot.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account