N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by the book muncher

Ever since she was eight years old, Jamie Hannagan has been falling into other peoples dreams. She cant help it; no matter what she tries, she cant escape them. Now that shes a senior in high school, shes starting to get sick of experiencing other peoples dreams and nightmares. But since a lot of people sleep in school, its a challenge for Jamie to not get sucked into dreams.

All Jamie wants to focus on is completing high school and working her job to fund college. But things get harder when she falls into Cabel Strumhellers nightmares. These are more terrifying than all the others shes experienced. And whats even more surprising is that Cabel sees her in his dreams seeing him. Soon, they develop a relationship, but it is plagued with arguments and misunderstandings over trust.

Wake was truly everything I was expecting in a good novel and more. The idea behind the story was extremely unique. I also liked how the plot was never quite what I was expecting. But mostly, I thought it was amazing how Lisa McMann could create so much emotion with only a few words. That takes a lot of talent. Lastly, Cabel is probably my new crush. Besides the physical attributes and sexiness, he was willing to give up his job because he didnt want to lose Jamie. Many times throughout the book, I found myself being jealous of Jamies relationship with Cabel. She is such a lucky girl.

I highly recommend this incredible novel to all eager readers, and even to the reluctant ones. It is seriously one of my new favorite books. Everyone should immediately go out and pick up a copy for themselves before theyre sold out.

reposted from thebookmuncher.blogspot.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account