Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
VAMPIRINA AT THE BEACH is a beautifully crafted, well-illustrated story about all the things you can do at a beach while still being safe. It's a perfect children's read with our fast approaching summer.

VAMPIRINA AT THE BEACH has vivid, colorful pictures that my daughter loved so much that she just wanted to touch every page. The story is about all the fun activities you can do at the beach, like surfing, building a sand castle, swimming, volleyball, etc. I love how they teach that you should always take safety into account. For example, while swimming you should go with a buddy or two and always stay where the lifeguard can see you.

What's even better is that Vampirina is coming to Disney Junior. It will be a show that my daughter will watch and one that yours would enjoy too. Even though the story is about monsters and the main character is a vampire, they're not scary at all. Instead, they're cute and nice.

Final Verdict: This is a book I would recommend to all children. It was so colorful and they make safety seem like fun, which is what I want my daughter to think too.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account