Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Holy macaroni! I was so nervous for this one. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead was the book I preordered, let sit on my shelf, longed to read but never did. I love this series so much, and I just didn't want to see it end. I should have long ago learned to have faith in Richelle Mead, because Last Sacrifice is the best book in the series and the perfect ending to Rose's story. It was wonderful, enchanting, and just perfect.

I love Rose as a character - she is just such a kick butt hero. She is so snarky and always is up to something. Sydney has a large role in this book as well and she is just a marvelously written character as well. She is so funny and I love seeing the bond of friendship between her and Rose bud and bloom in Last Sacrifice.

Non stop action! That is what Last Sacrifice was. There was so much going on. It was an intense ride and I loved it. Rose, Dimitri, and Sydney have to work together to unravel several mysteries. I also loved the exploration between Dimitri and Rose. There are so many untold emotions between them and they really explore their relationship in this one.

Last Sacrifice was just perfect. Perfect in every way. I loved seeing how Richelle Mead would wrap up the story. It was a complete page turner that I couldn't put down. I was completely entranced. Now I can't wait to see what is next for Sydney in Bloodlines and share her story.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account