N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Paige

Unwind is an excellent book for science fiction lovers. A war has recently happened known as the second civil war or the heartland war. The abortion bill has a terrible contract has people choosing, for life or against life. Unwinding the use of other body parts, is taking place. Conner and Risa are on the run from being unwound both for different reasons. They are stuck with each other and soon are stuck with young 13 year old Levi. Levi, due to his religion, is meant to be unwound. Together, they are thrown into a wild adventure. Levi tries to turn them in by pulling a fire alarm. Levi gets separated from them, and makes a friend. Risa and Conner are taken away to a safe house, known as the 'Graveyard', that isn't very safe at all. Then Levi gets there, as a clapper. (which means explosives in their blood) Together they try to free themselves.

This book could have been better. Toward the end it was going really fast. I was like whoa, when did that happen, then I have reread the recent chapter I finished. The setting in the being was not cleared up, like what state is this set in. What time in the future is this set. The book was funny in some places.
In my opinion this book is overall a good book in a weird way because of the use of other body parts. My favorite characters would be Risa, and Conner. Because Risa reminded me of myself in some ways. Conner was funny, and he is the one of the main characters. Levi really got on my nerves because of the reasoning behind unwinding people due to his religion. I found this book good, and more of a book for a science fiction lover.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account