Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
After the events of Untold, Kami and her friends and trying to regroup. Rob has taken over Sorry-in-the-Vale and he’s demanding a sacrifice. It’ll take every trick Kami and her group can think of to defeat him, and there’s no guarantees they can win.

This was the final book in the Lynburn Legacy series and it took all my expectations and my hopes and it exceeded them. Unmade was the darkest of the three books and had so much action but still found time to include the humour and the family bonding that I fell in love with from the first two books.

There wasn’t as much growth for Kami in this last book but there was a lot for other characters. Especially the non-evil Lynburns. Their new family dynamic was really interesting to see and I really liked how it played out. None of them were used to really showing they care or being cared for so it was both nice and fun to see their reactions as they found themselves opening up to each other. The interactions between Kami’s dad Jon and Ash’s mom Lillian were hilarious and I really could read a book just based on them talking to each other. All the characters on Kami’s side each got their own moments to shine in the last book, even minor characters like Kami’s two adorable brothers Ten and Tomo.

The book definitely had a ‘this is the end’ feel to it. The tension never really let up and we were reminded of the stakes all the time. Someone was going to die. Sarah Rees Brennan did an amazing job balancing the darker moments in the book, and the whole series, with the great humour I’ve come to expect from her writing. So many great quotes. I thought the writing was very consistent through the whole series.

This book(the whole series, I admit it) made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me bite my nails(they used to be so pretty). Definitely one I will not be forgetting.
Good Points
1. The humor is so great
2. The characters!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account