Plot

N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Once the leaves start to fall and the weather gets the chill in the air, I love to grab my favorite Chai Tea (French Toast) and curl up with a book ready for a scare or a thrill. Unlocked by Margo Kelly is the perfect fit for fall.

Margo Kelly does a fantastic job with making her characters as realistic as possible, creating a sense of trust then distrust at every corner. From the very first page you can tell that things aren't what they seem. The carnival sets a creepy feeling right from the bat. As a reader you are thrown into Hannah's world. I love that you can't tell if Hannah is reliable enough for you to believe her. But at each turn of the plot, it is a guessing game as to who is good and who has evil intentions.

After a night at the carnival and a hypnotist show, everything takes a horrible twist. Weird things start to happen to Hannah and it seems like the entire school is against her. The doctors are questioning her every action and wonder if she needs to be hospitalized. Is she really losing her mind? Is everything really in her head? or Is something more sinister happening?

My recommendation-pick up Unlocked in the fall and curl up with a blanket. Then, get ready for a thrill ride you won't be able to get off until you turn the last page.
Good Points
Page turner
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account