N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Alison murdered a girl.
One second she was fighting with Tori, the most popular girl in school.
The next, Tori disintegrated into thin air.
Alison doesn't know how this happened but it has driven her to a new home in a mental instution and the answers to her questions may be even stranger than she thought...

For some odd reason I didn't think I was going to like this book very much. I thought it was going to be another one of those "It was okay..." books . The synopsis thing didn't interest me much and it just didn't sound like my kind of book. But then I looked on the side and saw ALIENS and I HAD TO READ THIS BOOK! (okay, I admit it. I have an unhealthy obsession with aliens)
But... THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!

When I started the book I wasn't really that interested but I ended getting sucked in as the book went along. I was seriously interested in what was happening. I thought the whole Synesthesia was cool. I thought it was cool that she saw colors, shapes, smelled smells and such for certain things. Being how I am an art person obsessed with rainbows (yes, another unhealthy obsession) I thought it would be cool to have this. And I have read A Mango Shaped Space which also had Synesthesia and thought it was cool when I read that. It was a good book by the way. It had no aliens, but it was a really good book. It also made Synesthesia somewhat cooler(In my opinion).
But back to the main point...
In the beginning of the book it was just meh to me and over time I grow really interested. And it happened fast by the way, even before the aliens (but of course when the aliens came up I was jumping up and down with joy). I could not put this book down!

You what my advice?
READ THIS BOOK!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account