N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Samantha

Uglies is a deliciously captivating book about a teenage about to turn sixteen years old named Tally Youngblood. When you turn sixteen years old, you get an amazing surgery that turns you beautiful, actaully. One day, Tally meets another girl the same age named Shay. They instantly become best friends with "no secrets". The day before their surgery, Shay runsaway to a mysterious place called The Smoke. Tally is then given two life changing choices for her future. She must find her friend Shay and betray her, or she could turn her back on Shay and become beautiful. Her choice changes her world forever and nothing is ever the same anymore.
I read this book a while ago and fell deeply in love with it. It it a captivating book that kept me hooked until I was finished with it. I found Scott Westerfeld's descriptive words even better with each passing page. Scott Westerfeld has other series of books too and I have read one other of his books, and it is still as awesome as Uglies.
Some people have not even heard of Scott Westerfeld, but they should. He is an amazing author with great, indescribable words that capture the reader's heart and mind and which forces the reader to finish reading the book, even if they do not want to.
I love this book and Scott Westerfeld. Without having read the book Uglies, I probably would not of found another author like Westerfeld. He is so amazing that it is difficult to put to words. :)

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account