N/A
Characters

N/A
Writing Style

N/A
Illustrations/Photos (if applicable)

N/A
Reader reviewed by Vicky

This is an ecsatic book worth reading. It has adventure, romance, and friendship/rivalry. I loved it.

Uglies starts out when Tally's friend Perri moves to Pretty Town. She breaks in to see him and soon after meets Shay. Shay is an ugly like herself, and they soon hit it off. Tally learns to hoverboard very well. Then one day Shay leaves, leaving behind a coded note only Tally could ever figure out. Where does she go? What will happen to her?

Special Circumstances gets ahold of Tally and asks her what she knows about where Shay is. Tally says she doesn't know anything, but they know she is lying. She is sent on a trip to bring Shay back and betray the Smoke where Shay suppossedly had gone. Tally goes, but when the time comes to betray her friends, will she be able to do it? Or will she tell the truth and let things fall into place?

This book was so good, I couldn't put it down. It is specifically my type of read. It's a little bit of scientific fiction and mystery, along with what happens now in every day life between friends and enemies.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account